Time is speeding quickly with new technology and inventions popping up every single day.
It seems that we don’t find enough time to fill 3 valuable areas in our lives;
3. SOCIAL LIFE
We spend a 1/3rd of the day sleeping
We spend a 1/3rd of the day working
We spend a 1/3rd of the day running errands, keeping up with our home chores, children, driving, family obligations, cooking, exercising, watch television,overeat, etc.
We overlook the 3 most essential areas as indicated above.
And why are they truly so needed:
1. ARTS is a natural uplifting visual and emotional expression
2. ENTERTAINMENT – is charging our batteries and refueling our entire being
3. SOCIAL LIFE – make us laugh, share opinions, stimulates our minds and indeed a stress reliever
SO HOW DO WE MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN?
I HAVE come up with simple realistic solutions as follows:
1. Fit the 3 essential areas in the TIME BETWEEN DESTINATIONS
2. PLAN for exposure to arts, entertainment and socializing
3. Take baby steps towards it – make it happen and with practice it will become a way of life.
Celebrate life inside out – outside in – AND LIVE IN THE NOW – FOCUS WITH CLARITY and live yesterday’s clutter behind you. Experience and knowledge is the only seed one should carry forward in the suitcase of your life.
written by Ana Weber
Ana the relationshipexpert