Why do we get angry so quickly and react almost immediately to adversities and challenges turning it inwards?
Reasons listed below:
1. lack of communications skills
2. lack of not listening correctly – no desire to understand
3. lack of validating the opposite side against us or the situation
I have built 3 easy steps to overcome the hostile reaction:
1. express yourself with words calmly and effectively
RELEASE WITH WORDS HOW YOU FEEL AND HOW YOU THINK OF THE SITUATION OR THE MATTER OR THE RELATIONSHIP
RELATIONSHIPS ARE CREATED BY CONNECTIONS ONLY
ONE MUST CONNECT WITH THE TOOL OF WORDS AND TIME.
Listen to the other person intently and genuinely, validate them
WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THE OTHER PERSON, YOU GIVE THEM THE TIME, THE ATTENTION AND THE EFFORTS TO BE HEARD
WHEN YOU LISTEN AND HEAR SOMEONE OUT, YOU MAKE THEM FEEL IMPORTANT
HOW CAN THEY DEAL WITH THAT ONLY ONE FACT NEGATIVELY? THEY IMMEDIATELY RESPOND WITH A DEEP THINKING OF CARE, THE BRAIN GIVES OUT SIGNALS FOR POSITIVE THINKING AND SOLVING MODE TO THE PROBLEM OR THE ISSUE.
3. bring up solutions to the matter – think first- buy time- TAKE A BREAK and then proact with ideas-BE PRESENT-DO NOT INTRODUCE YESTERDAY’S EVENTS or people or situations
AFTER SPEAKING OUT
TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND TIME OUT
RELAX FOR A FEW MINUTES
THEN YOU COME UP WITH SOLUTIONS, WISELY, OBJECTIVELY, IN A REALISTIC WAY AND WITH LESS EMOTIONAL APPROACH.
Anger is one of the most powerful time thieves in our lives. Can you imagine how much more could you accomplish and how much more free time you will have when anger becomes a notion of the past.
Don’t let anger destroy the beauty in you, it is the quickest aging factor.
Be good to yourself